RWC is a family of innovative brands that transform performance and efficiency for not only plumbing and heating but a diverse range of industries including automotive, drinks, air, and pneumatics across the globe. Making lives easier is what drives us and delivers value for our customers - It’s the purpose behind every step we take. Our brands help customers deliver, control, optimise and solve in innovative, reliable, and simple ways every day.
At RWC we have positive spirit that’s at the heart of our unique company culture. With over 1000 employee’s across EMEA, Our values Simplicity, Passion, Innovation, Reliability, Integrity & Team reflect our SPIRIT of what we do and the behaviours we display of how we do it.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Applications Analyst to make a difference at RWC.
The role of the Applications Analyst is to Support and maintain applications from across the EMEA Enterprise Applications Portfolio.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement within various business areas via the means of software changes and implementation.
- Maintaining base level cross-functional knowledge across the entire application portfolio and understand how applications communicate with each other.
- Providing technical expertise and assistance in configuring, testing and deploying applications.
- Monitoring applications for compliance to RWC standards and policies.
- Capturing business requirements and transform these into technical specifications.
- Participating in all phases of the project and application management life cycle.
- Managing small scale projects and work packages.
- Providing support to staff across the organisation when necessary.
- Complying with all relevant Company policies operable within the organisation
- Comply fully with all current Health & Safety regulations in operation within the Company while carrying out your duties
- Carrying out any reasonable task which falls within your capabilities.
- Complying with all current work instructions within the organisation.
Qualifications & Experience
- Passionate about applications and technology.
- Quick, adaptable learner.
- STEM educational background, or experience of analytical/critical thinking roles.
- Customer focused and able to communicate to different levels of staff within the organisation.
- Able to communicate effectively with vendors, suppliers and 3rd
party service providers.
- Self-motivated problem solver.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Basic understanding of network and IT infrastrcuture concepts.
- Experience managing application data and databases.
- Knowledge of middleware and system integrations.
- Experience mapping and configuring workflows in an application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to different sites within the UK.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Desired: Experience of lean manufacturing, or other continuous improvement
What we offer you
- The chance to be part of a dynamic and collaborative team
- A competitive salary and 25 days holiday
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Internal and external learning and development
- Subsidised Café
RWC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. RWC celebrates diversity and employment is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.
Your information will be kept confidential according to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)